San Churro :)

Hi guys! 
I'm back from two weeks of running between work, uni and birthday celebrations. 
*exhausted*

Yesterday night, my close friends from Malaysia (knew them when I was 10 years old!) and I went for a dinner to celebrate Jason's and Jia Min's birthday (two days apart from each other.) and also to catch up because Catherine's leaving for Malaysia tonight!

We went for Chinese cuisine (Butter Prawns, Hainanese Chicken and Fuzhou Tofu. yumyum!) in Northbridge and then desserts in a Spanish Chocolate Cafe called San Churro.

From left: Catherine, Jason and Jia Min
Peanut Butter Cake and a pot of milk chocolate couverture to dip with.

The top part's cheese and it's so soft.
See! So soft it's gonna fall!
Churros for 1 with a pot of melted couverture milk chocolate and a sprinkle of cinnamon powder.

Happily Eating :)
I always feel the difference when I'm out with people whom I knew for almost my entire life compared to new friends. We communicate differently and the topics we talk about are different as well.
The warmth and laughters never fail to remind me that I'm SO lucky to have my closest childhood friends with me, in Perth. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment